Subject: **Internal** Inquiry on the status of the NIS2 Directive in Estonia
From: "Victor Bertram" <[email-masked]>
To: Riigi Infosüsteemi Amet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2025 14:12:34 +0300

E-kiri saadeti väljastpoolt RIA-t. Kui Sa ei tunne saatjat, siis ära ava 
linke ega manuseid!

Dear recipient,

I’m reaching out to inquire about the current status of the transposition of 
the NIS2 Directive in Estonia. Could you please advise me on the official 
channels or resources I should follow to stay updated on this matter?

Currently I’m following Home | RIA <https://www.ria.ee/en>  and Home page | 
Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium <https://www.mkm.ee/en> .

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Victor Bertram
Junior Legal & Compliance Analyst

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Postal Address: BASF A/S, Kalvebod Brygge 45, 1560 Kobenhavn, Denmark

BASF A/S

Kalvebod Brygge 45_ 1, DK-1560 København V, Denmark

CVR-nr. 17412612

 <http://www.basf.com> www.basf.com

Information on data protection can be found here: 
<https://www.basf.com/global/en/legal/data-protection-at-basf.html> 
https://www.basf.com/global/en/legal/data-protection-at-basf.html